Last Updated - 11/11/2018
2. Collection of Information
Avetta may collect information, which may include personal data directly from your input, from third parties,and/or automatically through a Service’s technologies. We may combine information collected from orabout you from these various sources. In order to enter into our End User Service Agreement and provide theServices to you, it is necessary for you to provide the personal data requested on our relevant websites,application websites and mobile platforms. Failure to provide that personal data will result in our inabilityto provide the Services to you.
a. Information provided by you
The types of information Avetta collects directly from you may include the following, as well as any other informationtype that we expressly request, such as by entering and submitting the information to a Service:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number;
- Usernames and passwords;
- Payment information, such as a credit or debit card number;
- Educational and employment background information, including information required for background tests or other employment-related screenings;
- Comments and feedback;
- Interests and communication preferences; and
- Any other information that you provide to Avetta through a Service.
365bet亚洲官网You are free to submit personal data to us. However, your failure to provide such information may prevent usfrom providing a Service to you or purchasing goods or services from you.
b. Information we collect from third parties
c. Information collected automatically
Each Service automatically collects certain information regarding your use of that Service. Examples of informationcollected automatically include:
- Internet Protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier (“UDID”) and other technical identifiers;
- Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for on a Service;
- Location information for location–aware Services to provide you with more relevant content for where you are in the world.
4. Do Not Track Disclosure
365bet亚洲官网Our Services do not respond to Do Not Track signals. For more information about Do Not Track signals, pleaseclick. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in the “Cookies and Other TrackingMechanisms” section above, such as by disabling cookies.
5. Use of Your Personal Data and Legal Basis For Use
365bet亚洲官网We use the personal data we collect about you for the following purposes:
- to register you as a user of a Service;
- to review eligibility to use a Service;
- to assist you in soliciting, bidding for or completing a transaction or order;
- to provide and improve our Service and support;
- to update you on relevant new services and benefits (with your specific, prior opt–in consent, where required);
- to personalize the Services and to select content to be communicated to you or to use features on the Service such as sharing content with a friend or colleague;
- to contact you regarding our products or Services or other products and services from third parties (with your specific, prior opt–in consent, where required);
- to invite you to participate in surveys, sweepstakes, competitions and similar promotions (with your specific, prior opt–in consent, where required);
- to conduct business with our service providers;
- for data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, or in other ways to which you have expressly agreed in a customer agreement with us;
- to aggregate information in order to anonymize it for data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing the Service, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns;
- to prepare or implement reorganization or sale of assets or shares;
- to prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity; and
- to comply with our legal obligations, respond to government or judicial requests for information (including in the context of private litigation), resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We may on occasion also match or combine the personal data that you provide with information that we obtain fromother sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor oraffiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
365bet亚洲官网We process your personal data on the following legal bases: for the performance of our agreement with you and/orfor our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interests include operating and improving our Services and business;developing our current and new Services, features and products; improving or actualizing our Services; personalizingyour experience of our Services; communicating with you; understanding user preferences; complying with legalobligations; and protecting business interests.
7. Children's Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18 and Avetta does not target its Servicesto children under 18.
8. Your Choices and Selecting Your Privacy Preferences
If you are a user of a Service, you can manage available communications preferences when you register with therelevant Service (including by providing your opt–in consent, where required), by updating your accountpreferences, or, where applicable, by using the “opt–out” or unsubscribe mechanism or othermeans provided within the communications that you receive. We reserve the right to notify you of changesor updates to the Service whenever necessary.
9. Access To And Accuracy Of Your Personal Data - Exercising Your Rights
You may request a copy of and correct the personal data that we hold about you. Under certain circumstances,you may have the right to object to the processing of your personal data or to have it erased. If a Serviceallows registered users to access their registration information and make corrections or updates, the accuracyof such information is solely the responsibility of the user. Subject to any right you may have to access,review, correct, raise an objection or block personal data, no access is given to personal data or data thatmay have been collected about other users.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we use your personal data on the basis of yourconsent.
In addition, if you are located in the EU, you may have the following additional rights as of May 25, 2018:
- Right to data portability. You can request a machine-readable copy of personal data that you have provided to us, which can be transmitted to another service provider where technically feasible. This only applies to personal data that we use by automatic means, and on the basis of your consent or our performance of a contract with you.
- Right to restriction of processing. You may ask us to restrict our use of your personal data where, for example, we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of which we are using it, but it is required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to object. To the extent that we are relying upon legitimate interest as a legal basis to use your personal data (which may include profiling), or to the extent we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes (which may include profiling), you have the right to object to such use.
365bet亚洲官网You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in your Member Stateof residence, if you consider that our use of your personal data infringes applicable data protection law.
To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity whenever you haverequested to exercise your rights. To view and change the personal data that you directly provided to us,you can return to the webpage or application where you originally submitted your personal data and followthe instructions on that webpage or application, or contact us at the address listed below.
For further data regarding your rights, or to exercise any of your rights, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. Data Retention and Security
365bet亚洲官网We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with a Service.We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes,and enforce our agreements.
The security of your personal data is important to us. We use a variety of data security measures intended toensure the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data. However, unfortunately no data transmissionover the Internet or data storage system is 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interactionwith us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us email@example.com.
12. Cross Border Transfer Of Data
For the purposes described in Section 5 above, your personal data may be transferred to recipients mentionedin Section 6 above who are located in other countries that may have personal data protection rules that areless protective than the rules in your country.
For transfers of personal data from the EU or Switzerland to the United States, Avetta, LLC and Avetta SubsidiaryHoldings, LLC have self–certified to the US Department of Commerce under the EU–U.S. PrivacyShield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework. Our Privacy Shield Notice is available here.